December 27, 2017
Drop into Wood Fellowship Hall on Sunday, January 7—and every Sunday after that—to gather with your First Presbyterian church family when you leave the 9 a.m. service, as you head to Formation classes and as you arrive for the 11 a.m. worship service.
This new gathering place will offer plenty of room for all as we permanently move our traditional Sunday morning gathering place to Wood Fellowship Hall for fellowship, for coffee, for signups and information about special events and activities.
On our first day in the new gathering place, you’ll be able to:
- Express your opinion during a coffee tasting to select the coffee we’ll serve at church events in 2018.
- Purchase early-bird tickets to the 2018 Willard Lecture before they go on sale to the public the next day;
- Learn more about the Congregational Breakfast on Sunday, February 25 and the mission trip to Haiti in early February;
- Welcome visitors and newcomers when First, Coffee moves to this space, so you can be one of the first to welcome visitors and newcomers;
- Read the headline news about what’s happening at the church in the days ahead, a new communications tool which will debut that day.
We hope everyone will enjoy life together in this new space, whether you are on the way to Formation, dropping in for coffee or looking for opportunities to get involved in the life of the church.
« Previous Blog Post
Next Blog Post »