Jun, 28, 2020
A check-in for the 21-Day Race Equity Challenge will be Sunday, June 28, at 5 p.m. Register for the check-in now.
The materials were adapted by our sister church, Myers Park Presbyterian, from the work of Dr. Eddie Moore. This is a chance to read, listen, and watch to become more informed and sensitive in matters of racial equity.
- Pick one of the resources listed on the Challenge page every day for 21 days.
- Diversify your understanding by doing some of each.
- Track and reflect using the planning tool linked on the Challenge page.
- Share your reflections at the end of the challenge.
- Pray for the places you are challenged and for those you are learning about whose lives may be different from yours.